Holeshot manufactures skids and tanks of all sizes. Our high standard of quality is guaranteed and evident throughout all of our projects.
Our tanks must perform, whether it’s maintaining temperature, storing combustible or corrosive materials, enduring the daily abuse of our harsh Canadian winters or simply being winched on and off multiple site throughout their life,we design and build all of our equipment to exceed expectations, It’s well known we over-build our products, and we’re proud to agree. With pricing on par with others, our quality is incomparable. We understand what customers need, and we deliver. That’s why they choose Holeshot Manufacturing again and again.
- 2BBL Blow Down – 1500 BBL Storage Tanks – single wall or double wall
- 400 BBL Rental Style Tanks – single wall & double wall
- vertical, horizontal skidded and mobile units. Electric, direct fired and hot oil heating systems, mineral wool, fiberglass and urethane insulation, stainless steel and aluminum cladding
- 800BBL – 1500BBL Designs, built in manifolds systems, Engineered for large flow and venting volumes, digital level indicators, internal weir’s, heaters, Insulated and sealed in Endura Gaurd
Sand, Cement and Dust Collection Silo’s:
- 50 cubic feet – 4000 cubic feet
Shale Bins / Mixing Bins:
- 4′ & 8′ heights, custom width and lengths, straight wall & slant wall
- single or multiple compartments, walkways, handrail, skim lines etc.
- hydraulic or electric stacks, vertical or horizontal degassers, 5-35 cube units
- diesel or electric motors, bean hopper, agitators, dual or triple compartments, Class 1 Div II electrical, heated pump rooms, fully grated tops with handrail, swivel mud guns, 10″ suction 6″ return line
Below and Above Grade Sumps:
- single wall & double wall
Horizontal Invert Tanks:
- double wall, single or multiple compartments, 80 cubic meters- 140 cubic meters
- from 1500 cubic meters – 7000 cubic meters
- 500 BBL, corrugated wall, wheeled liquid frac tank (insulated or non-insulated), complete with manifold
In Stock Tank Parts:
- ladders, cages, toe rails, manways, steam coils, burner tubes and stacks. Quick delivery on small parts
In-House / Onsite Repair Work and Upgrades:
- Pick up and delivery available.
Click here to view our Tank Manufacturing gallery.